Monday, August 8, 2011

Traveled to Detroit for Big Lake Breakfast!

Last weekend we went to Detroit for Big Lake Breakfast event. That was so cool, over 200 people came from difference states to join this breakfast. Even only 2 days trip, I had wonderful time. We visited family, friends and Somerset which is my favorite place.

I was sitting in airport waiting on board and practice my french homework. I like to wear jeans and sweater when I take airplane, they can make me feel comfortable and warm. 
I wore JCrew sweater, Club Monaco skinny jeans and Tod's flat  with LV Carry on

                        Michelle Tong and me.  The flight attendant took this photo for us.
                      The dress by Theory

Valentino sunglasses


  Joseph dress (UK's brand), Prada shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment