Monday, December 19, 2011

Christian Louboutin Tea Party in Hongkong December 19 2011

 There are many many women love shoes in the world, but one of the famous brand should be the most women's favorite. This is Christian Louboutin. I don't know why, but seems the red bottom just so magic, made people crazy about it.  Maybe this is fashion's power. Whatever I love it. 
December 19 2011, I was invited to meet Mr. Christian Louboutin in a tea party of Hongkong. I realized   Hongkong women loves him just like any other cities women in the would.
Mr. Christian Louboutin and me.

Hongkong's super model Rosmary and me.
Hongkong's celebrity QiQi and me
Hongkong' celebrity and Pure Yoga founder and me.

My stylist Billy Feung and me
Everyone were waring Christian Louboutin shoes in the party



                                                      I was waring this one


                        Two fashion men.













                       Hongkong's beauties

                          new arrive

















                       Hongkong woman
QiQi and Louboutin




                       I wish everyone have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas and happy new year! Xoxo, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment